27 de fev. de 2013

Play da semana Jason Mraz



'' Cause here it comes, it's a light
A beautiful light, over the horizon
Into your eyes ''


bom pessoal que saudades de vocês, mas eu voltei com muitas novidades e surpresas para os meus retrôs! 
Hoje especialmente trouxe o play da semana, especialmente falando desse divo que é o Jason e dessa música que eu amo tanto dele, ele transmite uma espiritualidade em tudo que faz como se ele não cantasse por cantar e sim com a alma! espetacular convenhamos. 
Separei as melhores músicas desse divo e os cover de cada uma delas respectivamente, vamos ver? 

 Jason Mraz -  93 Million Milles 

'' Every road is a slippery slope
But there is always a hand that you can hold on to
Looking deeper through the telescope
You can see that your home's inside of you '' 

 Jason Mraz - The Woman I Love 


'' Maybe I annoy you with my choices
Well, you annoy me sometimes too with your voice
But that ain't enough for me
To move out and move on
I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love '' 


 Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up 



'' When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul? '' 

 Jason Mraz - I'm Yours 


'' Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love '' 


 Jason Mraz - Living In The Moment 


'' So I just let go of what I know I don't know
And I know I'll only do this by
Living in the moment
Living my life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
With peace in my heart
Got peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going, I'm already home
Living in the moment ''

 Bom selecionei as melhores que mais escuto, e espero de alma que gostem e agora para terminar cover das músicas respectivamente! beijos até a próxima .. 

Jason Mraz -  93 Million Miles Cover 


Jason Mraz -  The Woman I Love Cover 



Jason Mraz -  I Won't Give Up Cover 



Jason Mraz -  I'm Yours Cover 



Jason Mraz -  Living In The Moment Cover 








2 comentários:

obrigada por comentar nas postagem no sessentinha e fique por dentro de toda atualização nesse mundo vintage sejam bem vindos e todo comentário é bem vindo beijos Giovanna Scheffer

Posts em Destaque